SCHEME OF WORK
The algorithm for preparing for the installation of a water treatment system is as follows:
- Specify the initial data in the questionnaire.
- Receive a technical and commercial proposal (TCP).
- After the approval of the TCP, a contract is signed.
- Approve the drafts and make an advance payment.
- Based on the technical specifications and technical documentation, we develop a project and an engineering solution for your facility.
- Only after checking the QCS we shall ask you to make the final payment.
- Final stage — installation and launch.
WHAT KIND OF POLLUTION ARE WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS USED FOR
There are almost always three types of pollution in wastewater:
- Chemical. These are salts, acids, alkalis, oil and petroleum products. Chemical compounds of almost any type can be found in stormwater and sewer waters. It is especially difficult to neutralize fertilizers, their decay products, as well as surfactants (part of washing powders, dishwashing detergents, etc.)
- Biological. These are viruses, bacteria, algae, fungi: yeast, mold, pathogenic. Microorganisms harmful to humans — for example, pathogens of intestinal infections – actively multiply in the sewer. Also biological pollutants include lignin, a natural polymer from wood cells, formed during the processing of cellulose.
- Mechanical. These are particles of sand, clay, bottom soil — for example, silt. Radioactive compounds are also considered to be physical pollutants.
Treatment conditions depend on the specific composition of the wastewater.
WHAT METHODS OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT ARE MOST OFTEN USED
When cleaning wastewater, all waste should be removed from the water, not just individual types. A complex of technologies is used in this case.
- During mechanical cleaning, insoluble impurities are removed. Particles larger than 16 mm are detained by gratings and sieves; fragments, slag and soil impurities remain in the sand traps. Oils, fats and other substances that are lighter than water settle in grease traps, oil traps. Also, water is passed through filters and settling tanks.
- If there are sulfides, cyanides, hydrogen sulfide or copper and zinc compounds in industrial effluents, oxidation is carried out. Ozone, chlorine, fluorine, hydrogen peroxide or potassium permanganate are used for it. To remove mercury, chromium, and arsenic compounds, we use active carbon, sulfur dioxide, and iron sulfide. Alkalis and acids are neutralized by antagonistic substances.
- For biological treatment, effluents are passed through biofilters and containers with activated sludge (aerotank). There the water is purified from organic pollutants. The process can take place without air access (anaerobic method) or under normal conditions (aerobic). Harmful microorganisms are destroyed by ultrasound and ultraviolet light.
- Reverse osmosis, magnetic treatment, aeration and ionizing radiation can also be used in wastewater treatment.
WHAT SHOULD YOU FOCUS ON WHEN SELECTING TREATMENT FACILITIES AND SYSTEMS
An effective cleaning system should be designed for a specific object, based on the analysis of the situation. When collecting initial data, it is necessary to take into account the following:
- The ratio of pollution at the entrance. It is necessary to analyze which impurities are prevalent — depending on this, additional purification stages may be needed.
- Requirements for the quality of purified water. The closer it should be to drinking water, the more carefully you need to work with drains.
- The volume of water that must pass through the installation. Depending on it, the performance of pumping units and the entire complex as a whole is calculated.
- Quality design and installation. It is important to choose an organization that performs a full range of work: from technical and economic analysis to the maintenance of modular installations.
Advantages of using wastewater treatment systems
When pollution is discharged into a lake or river, its inhabitants suffer. Malicious viruses and bacteria can destroy any unique ecosystem. The better the wastewater is treated, the less the ecological balance is disturbed.
Disinfection of even household wastewater before discharge into surface reservoirs is a matter of social responsibility. With the reproduction of pathogenic organisms, an outbreak of intestinal infections is practically guaranteed. It is especially necessary to clean the drains passing through resort and bathing areas. Pollution of such waters is punishable by fines and compulsory labor, and in case of harm to health, imprisonment for up to two years is possible (Article 250 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation).
Sanitary standards must be observed even in difficult weather conditions and under high load. This can be achieved only by modern multi-level cleaning installations. At the same time, it is not necessary to spend the annual budget of the enterprise. “MSB” Company offers technological solutions at reasonable prices. Their use will ensure compliance with all the required norms of environmental legislation.